Mon-Fri come in any time 9a-4:30p come when you can for as long as you can!
Our main focus is packing (providing programs with pre-packed bags that can be handed out drive-thru style decreases risk of exposure) and produce sorting. There may be additional tasks if all orders are filled.
In-House volunteers will need to be 12yrs and older. Contact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 to register a minor as minors cannot be registered on-line and will need a paper waiver with parent/legal guardian information/signature to be able to volunteer.
There is a wait list* available, so be sure to sign up for that at registration, if you are interested in being contacted when we receive a cancellation.
- In house/warehouse volunteers will need to register via GivePulse or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers will need to arrive by 9:00 a.m. and must wear an appropriate mask covering your nose and mouth (we do have masks available if you need one).
- Enter through door under green awning then make an immediate right into the office.
- You will have your temperature taken, be asked screening questions, and sign in.
- We ask that if you have any concerns about exposure or your health that you simply not come in. Thousands of people are relying on us to make sure they have access to resources. Please do not put us at risk.
- Each volunteer will be given an assigned area that they will be volunteering in and a list of tasks. You will receive instruction and the supplies to complete the tasks.
- Volunteers will need to wear gloves the entire time they are working with items to be distributed and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
- We ask that you wrap up the task you are working on about 10 min. before you need to leave and help with clean up as well as sanitize your area.
- All volunteers will need to sign out by 4:30 p.m.
*We ask that you cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you can)
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.