We do have evening hours available the First Tuesday of each month (unless there is a holiday) and we would love for you to join us! Space is limited so be sure to sign up as soon as you can. As always, our main focus is packing (providing programs with pre-packed bags that can be handed out drive-thru style) and produce sorting. There may be additional tasks if all orders are filled and items sorted. There is a wait list available if registration is currently full (be sure to select “waitlist” during registration), you will receive a notification if space becomes available.
Contact email@example.com or call 765-287-8698 for help with registration and to register minors. Minors should not be registered on-line and will need a paper waiver with parent/legal guardian information/signature. If you would like to book a time for your family or group to come in please call so that we can find the right time and day for you.
- Volunteers must wear sturdy closed toed shoes (no crocs, sandals or flip flops).
- Volunteers will dress comfortably and appropriately for warehouse type work with food products (no shorts or skirts above 6" from knee, no midriff/belly exposed, no spaghetti straps or tank tops).
- Volunteers will often need to wear gloves and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
- We ask that you wrap up the task you are working on about 10 min. before you need to leave and help with clean up as well as sanitize your area.
If you answer "yes" to either of these questions, we ask you not to register at this time:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? See the CDC’s symptom information.
Please cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you can)