- Volunteers must wear sturdy closed toed shoes (no crocs, sandals or flip flops).
- Volunteers will dress comfortably and appropriately for warehouse type work with food products (no shorts or skirts above 6" from knee, no midriff/belly exposed, no spaghetti straps or tank tops).
- Volunteers will often need to wear gloves and change them as needed (non-latex gloves available).
- We ask that you wrap up the task you are working on about 10 min. before you need to leave and help with clean up as well as sanitize your area.
If you answer "yes" to either of these questions, we ask you not to register at this time:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? See the CDC’s symptom information.
Please cancel 24 hours in advance (unless ill, then you are welcome to call us and let us know if you can)