Mission The mission at Anderson Community Schools is to inspire, encourage and support every student to achieve at high levels academically, socially, and as responsible citizens.
Vision We believe that all students will learn to their fullest potential in a safe, orderly, caring, and healthy environment.
- A - Academic Achievement Persuading, providing and encouraging high levels of learning for all students.
- C - Community Involvement Developing community support and involvement.
- S - Student Focus Cultivating the unique potential of every child.
- C - Continuous Improvement Improving the organization. We will apply a persistent focus on district. building, classroom and personal growth.
- Providing an environment where all students are excited about learning
- Making instructional decisions based on data and what is best for students
- Fostering a desire for lifelong learning, achievement and service in students
- Setting high expectations for behavior and character
- Personal success that is encouraged, expected and celebrated
- Individualized learning based on a rigorous and relevant curriculum
- Developing meaningful relationships with parents, students and the community
- Cultural understanding, diversity and equity